- United Development Company (30%)
- Commercial Bank of Qatar (30%)
- Qatar Insurance Company (20%)
- Asteco Property Management (20%)
Incorporation date: 2007
Sector: Real Estate
Asteco Qatar is a joint venture between United Development Company, Commercial Bank of Qatar, Qatar Insurance Company and Asteco Property Management. Asteco Qatar offers property management, residential sales and leasing, commercial leasing, valuation, research and consultancy services.
Through efficient property management systems and ongoing consultation with developers and owners, the Company facilitates consistent property operations and focuses on client satisfaction throughout the Doha real estate market.
- Asteco Qatar is one of the leading real estate services providers in Qatar;
- The Company is connected to operations in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Bahrain through Asteco Property Management LLC. As a group, Asteco Property Management LLC is the largest real estate services provider in the Gulf Region.
Asteco Qatar’s clients include developers, institutions, corporations, private investors, high net-worth individuals, government bodies and sovereign wealth funds. The Company also represents landlords and tenants of apartment units and villas.
In 2011, Asteco Qatar increased its leasing and property management portfolio at the Pearl-Qatar by an additional tower at Viva Bahriya and remains the only real estate agent to manage entire towers at The Pearl-Qatar. Asteco Qatar has increased its valuation, research and consultancy service lines and is now fully retained by a leading Qatari bank to provide these services exclusively.
- The opening of additional branch offices in Qatar;
- The expanding of Asteco Qatar’s market share significantly with the continued development of The Pearl-Qatar;
- The choice of Qatar to host the 2022 FIFA World Cup will create unlimited growth opportunities in the real estate market, and Asteco will capitalize on this growth.
For more information about Asteco, please visit www.asteco.com