- United Development Company (30%)
- Commercial Bank of Qatar (30%)
- Qatar Insurance Company (20%)
- Asteco Property Management (20%)
Incorporation date: 2007
Sector: Real Estate
Asteco Qatar is a joint venture between United Development Company, Commercial Bank of Qatar, Qatar Insurance Company and Asteco Property Management. Asteco Qatar offers property management, residential sales and leasing, commercial leasing, valuation, research and consultancy services.
Through efficient property management systems and ongoing consultation with developers and owners, the Company facilitates consistent property operations and focuses on client satisfaction throughout the Doha real estate market.
- Asteco Qatar is one of the leading real estate services providers in Qatar;
- The Company is connected to operations in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Bahrain through Asteco Property Management LLC. As a group, Asteco Property Management LLC is the largest real estate services provider in the Gulf Region.
Asteco Qatar’s clients include developers, institutions, corporations, private investors, high net-worth individuals, government bodies and sovereign wealth funds. The Company also represents landlords and tenants of apartment units and villas.
Asteco Qatar has leased in excess of 700 units and sold over 315 units on behalf of clients at The Pearl-Qatar. The Company’s Property Management Division currently boasts over one million sq. ft. of residential and commercial property under management throughout Doha. Asteco Qatar’s portfolio of residential properties managed on behalf of clients enjoyed an impressive 97% average occupancy rate during 2013, demonstrating Asteco’s market-leading approach to leasing and property management.Its RICS-qualified professionals provide valuation and consultancy services to some of Qatar’s largest and most prestigious buildings.
- Asteco will continue to play an integral role in the success of The Pearl-Qatar through providing professional management, leasing and sales solutions to an expanding list of clients.
- Asteco’s expansion strategy includes additional property advisory and consultancy services to further positively impact the Qatar property landscape.
- The choice of Qatar to host the 2022 FIFA World Cup will continue to create unlimited growth opportunities in the real estate market, and Asteco will capitalize on this potential in 2014.
For more information about Asteco, please visit www.asteco.com