- United Development Company (100%)
Incorporation date: 2007
Hospitality Development Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of United Development Company. It focuses on owning, developing and operating world-class hospitality projects and brands. The Company owns, develops and operates world-class hospitality projects and businesses. The Company’s strategy revolves around UDC’s vision of creating and managing a diverse portfolio of hospitality related businesses. Many of HDC’s brands are entering the Middle East market for the first time at The Pearl-Qatar. They include internationally celebrated and recognized names in the food and hospitality field.
HDC currently operates seven restaurants in The Pearl-Qatar. A ninth restaurant is located in the West Bay business district. These restaurants, most of which are joint ventures with various international partners, include:
- Isla: an elegant, high-end Mexican restaurant;
- Megu: the finest in Japanese restaurant;
- Burj Al Hamam: "The Art of Lebanese Cuisine" for over 50 years, this elegant restaurant offers a wide range of Lebanese traditional dishes and fresh seafood specialties;
- Alison Nelson’s Chocolate Bar: a slick, chic and stylish café offering salads, desserts, chocolate and ice-cream;
- Al Tabkha: Authentic home-like cooking Lebanese food;
- Urban Jazz Kitchen
Social Club: Anticipated to open soon.
For more information about Hospitality Development Company , please visit www.hdc-global.com